Sunday, January 2, 2011

My dream...

This time before I start, I want to apologise for any possible mistakes in my English writing.I am not yet perfect with writing.I recently went to school and my natural language is Polish.
 I finished my story on my dream...that was actually not a dream that was very strange experience! It started when I was laying., in my bed and meditating . My whole body started to feel numb I couldn't move at all. At first, I was  scared, but I went with it, and let go of fear.I was curious what actually could happen to me. I was my own observant.I felt every piece of my body and every cell in it. That was amazing! It is not possible to explain that experience! somebody has to actually experience it by himself. Than Istarted to see white lights, little lights moving in every direction before my closed eyes. After while those lights started to grow,to the point that the light was huge and baaaam..... I left my body...I was falling down and down and down...In that moment I started to think that I have to fly up not down...so I did start moving fast in opposite direction ...up,up, up... then I thought I have to have some particular direction, and for a second I debated were I want to go ? I decided, I want to see Earth! Our Earth! So immediately I was there.... Hanging in air and before my eyes, here she was ...Earth -shining and slowly moving...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!! I was truly amazed. I know, I was very far from Earth because she could fit in to my hands, that's how big she was.Then I started to feel very cold on one side of my body,wind very strong wind ,it was turning my whole body and I felt cat on my leg pushing me somehow... Instantly I find myself back in my real body in my bed ... My chest and forehead was pulsating and I saw my husband getting up from sleep and going to bathroom...I was upset because he moved and touched me by accident and interrupted my astral traveling. Afterwards, I try to do it again and again but it was not possible anymore.

No comments: