Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How I started

Who am I? I am a very normal person. I love my life; however, I did not feel like that always. I had times in my life feeling overwhelmed and depressed like everybody else around. My life started changing little by little from vacations I took two years ago. At that time, I was very upset with my life. I had a vacation, but stayed at home.Not knowing what to do with myself I decided to call a medium. That phone call was a big change for me. I was told that I am good with emotions and Reiki is a good thing to look to it. I wasn't familiar with that word but it got me interested. So I started to look for it ,and got my certification for a second degree as a practitioner. Afterwards, I started to be more interested in music,going more to a lot of concerts, listening to the Beethoven,Tchaikovsky,Mozart and more.Then I start to write poems. That was a very unusual activity for me. I never liked to even read poems and to even write them. Unbelievable. Anyway, I started writing my first one in a bathtub yelling to my husband to throw me a piece of paper and a pencil. I put a paper on the wet wall and started to note my thoughts.Next interest was in a tarot cards. I was buying every kind which was appealing to me somehow. Now I have around twenty boxes of a tarot cards. Another interest I stared to have was in crystals and minerals. Crystal healing is known by many people now. Then next step was a pendulum. It is amazing how this little object could answer some questions correctly. My creativity also was in a huge changing mode. I started to paint with an acrylic. I play with color also by making a jewelry for myself and all of my friends.All of those changes were made during a two year period of time. Also in that period I had a lot of dreams and many of them precognitive. I did collect  them in my book which is next to my bed ready for a next one. One of the best dream and most amazing was when I left my body and astral travel.

2 comments:

Emocja said...

I did not know about music...I like Beethoven too:) I think this is a good start:) good luck!

elvira pajarola said...

Great that you started to paint; being creative is very wonderful and so positive!

Thanks so much for visiting my tuscany, i appreciated it very much!

ciao ciao elvira